Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Students' Works


With just two more weeks left in this art class, my students are moving right along. Mark finished his painting, and it looks great. He did a great job with all of the intricate details in this painting. Good job, Mark!


I love this painting. These lilies remind me of an Alphonse Mucha painting.As always, Eleanore paints with such beautiful, vibrant colors. Nice job, Eleanore!


Lisa just started a new painting, so it will be exciting to see what she accomplishes in the next two weeks.


Mark started to work on another painting. I can't to see how this painting turns out. As always, I'll be sure to post some updates.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Liz,

Mark’s landscape painting turned out beautiful. I really enjoy seeing his paintings and all of your student’s art pieces. I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Heather