Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Visions of Elsa Klensch


While viewing the students' fashion illustrations on exhibit at the Fashion Institute of Technology, visions of Elsa Klensch started coming back to me. Watching Style With Elsa Klensch, CNN's weekly fashion and design television program, every Saturday morning was a great source of inspiration. 


The faces on the fashion illustrations shown above resemble the face of model Stella Tennant.

 

I'd like to have a couple of these suits in my wardrobe.

 

I'm still the proud owner of a black, wool Christian Dior suit that my mom bought for me in 1988. She said if you buy a classic suit, it will never go out of style. She's absolutely right. To this day, I can still wear that suit since it has a classic cut. Mom knows best.


Love these illustrations!





~ The buildings of New York City ~

No comments: