Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring in All Its Glory


We've been blessed with an early dose of warm weather this March, and I gladly welcome it. The earlier, the better. The weather reminds me of springtime in Knoxville.


The birds are chirping a bit louder, buds are sprouting, and nature's taking its course. The greens of spring always take on a very bright glow.


These yellows are magnificent.


  Even the color white takes on different hues this time of year.


This is spring in all its glory.














3 comments:

Heather said...

It has been beautiful, a little to beautiful. I keep thinking we are going to wake up to 6 inches of snow on Easter morning. My lilacs usually bloom in the begining of May and they are already starting to bud, it is crazy but I love it.

Home Again said...

Hey Miss Liz. I just love the floral pics. A new beginning.

Mary

Lisa said...

Spring is so pretty! Your photos, are beautiful, Liz. Spring did come to early, I miss the tulips now that Easter is here. Mine bloomed weeks ago.

Happy Easter,