Monday, November 14, 2011

Paper Crafting with The Girl Scouts


I had a great time this weekend teaching a paper crafting workshop for a group of Girl Scouts. Using a lot of recycled materials, I taught the girls how to create a paper snowman ornament.

 

The students did a wonderful job. I'm always amazed to see how each student puts her own spin on a basic design.


This student actually glued a penny to her snowman. How did I miss that penny in my bag of old buttons? 


Look at that smile!


Marisa placed a green scarf around her snowman. Nice job!






1 comment:

Crystal said...

So cute...I just love kids home made ornaments. They always let their creativity flow. I used to be a Girl Scout Leader when my daughter was younger and we had the best time creating crafts and memories! :-)