Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Original Artwork Featured in Celebrate 365

 ~photo used with permission of publisher~

I'm happy to announce that one of my original paintings has been chosen for the winter 2010 edition of Celebrate 365.


I had just finished painting this piece titled Prim Snowman with Garland when I saw a call for artwork for this fabulous publication. This original piece of artwork is now available for sale for $149. It's painted on a piece of recycled wood using acrylic paints by DecoArt. The sides of the wood are painted, so you don't need a frame. It comes ready to hang.

This painting is based on my watercolor collection of prim snowmen sporting tall top hats. I was really in the Christmas spirit while painting and decided to give this dapper guy some stripes on his hat and a bit of holly.

As with all the sales of my original artwork, the artist retains the rights to the image, i.e., the copyright does not transfer to the buyer of the original artwork.

~photo used with permission of publisher~

It's a bit hard to see the artwork on this page, but my prim snowman is located in the top, right-hand corner.
Did I mention that my friend Sandra Caldwell of Babycakes Designs is also featured on the same page? Way to go, Sandra!

Be sure to check out this premier magazine for the ornament collector by clicking here.  It's a terrific source for all who love collectibles.

5 comments:

sharon said...

That is an awesome painting Liz, I love that style! Congrat's on the publication!

adrienne trafford said...

very cool - congrats!!!

C. said...

Congrats, Liz! -and happy holidays:)

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations Liz! That is really FABULOUS!!!!

Lisa said...

Liz, how exciting and wonderful! I bet you are on cloud 9! A big congratulation hug from me!
Bravo! I'll go and give my congrats to Sandra, too!

I'll try to get back before Christmas
hugs, Lisa