Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Day at The Berlin Farmer's Market

A trip to the Berlin Farmer's Market in Berlin, New Jersey is like a treasure hunt. You never know what you'll find on any given day.


This van is fit for a king. Look closely, and you'll see what I mean.


Here's a closeup of the van. The chandelier adds a brilliant touch to the decor. The owner was gracious enough to let me take his photo.


I spied some interesting glassware and pottery.


These sleds bring back childhood memories.


Check out the purple peppers on this plant alongside the red and yellow peppers. I love the colors.


The owner of this stand was trying to sell store-bought tomatoes as Jersey tomatoes. The growing season's over in New Jersey, Bud. I don't know who's buying your line.


I couldn't resist taking a photo of this cute, little pooch at the flea market today. He seemed to be enjoying himself.


~A sea of never-ending drek~


~Junk, junk, and more junk~


~Heading home after a long day~

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love markets like these, haven't been in a while since the summer was too hot but I think you have put the giddyup in my getalong to visit one again. Have a great day! :-)