Monday, January 11, 2010

Prim Snowmen - Framed Artwork

I love creating primitive snowmen. I have many art styles, but there's something about the prim look that keeps calling me back.

This framed print, which features one of my art prints titled Snow, can be hung on the wall, displayed on a shelf, used as a gift tag, or used as an ornament. I've had a great response to these prim goodies, so I'm offering them for sale on etsy.


This framed print features my art print titled Snowman With Broom. For anyone who loves prim, these framed prints are versatile pieces of artwork that can be used in a variety of ways all winter long or throughout the year if you’re a total snowman lover!


See these prim goodies on etsy!

1 comment:

sharon said...

They are adorable Liz! But I still wish winter was over!