Friday, June 5, 2009

Wilkes-Barre, PA's New Inventor


Congratulations to artist and inventor John Pacovsky. His inventions (Corner Canvas and FloatTM Canvas) are now available online and in stores. I saw the FloatTM Canvas in A.C. Moore today, and I had to swing by John's studio to tell him.


John showed me the prototypes last year, and it's so exciting to see the actual products in the marketplace. Actress Jane Seymour is the spokesperson for the FloatTM Canvas. Wow! I love it when good things happen to nice people. Keep up the great work, John. You're an inspiration to us all!

For more information about John, click here. To learn more about the canvases, click here.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Hi Liz!! It IS great that good things are happening here, and thanks for sharing the word! I am collecting ingredients and STUFF to start doing some altered art soon, so I have been looking at canvases...I'll check these out! Was just in A.C. Moore yesterday...missed you though and these canvases somehow!