Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting Ready For My Halloween Exhibit



Here's a sneak peek at what I've been working on for my Halloween art exhibit in October. This friendly owl is titled Vintage Retro Owl 108 .

The art exhibit will be held during Wilkes-Barre's Third Friday art walk on October 17, 2008, in the Stegmaier Mansion (also known as Arts YOUniverse). Fellow Halloween artist and friend, Christine Altmann, will also be exhibiting with me. We're looking forward to a wonderful night.

If you're wondering...yes, the mansion is haunted. I can tell you all about it, but we'll leave that for another time. Rest assured, they're friendly ghosts.

Visit www.ArtsYOUniverse.com to learn more about the Stegmaier Mansion, or click on the title of this post. Also, visit Christine Altman's Etsy store at http://stipplyirresistible.etsy.com to see some unique Halloween artwork.

1 comment:

Sandra Caldwell said...

Wow Liz love the Owl...Sure your will do well at the show...
Love your new goodies and sure they all will.
Well I am here to say...Tag your are it...go to my blog to see what you have to do... Hugs ...Drop by and say hi some time.
Sandra