Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring in All Its Glory

We've been blessed with an early dose of warm weather this March, and I gladly welcome it. The earlier, the better. The weather reminds me of springtime in Knoxville.

The birds are chirping a bit louder, buds are sprouting, and nature's taking its course. The greens of spring always take on a very bright glow.

These yellows are magnificent.

  Even the color white takes on different hues this time of year.

This is spring in all its glory.


blue eyed dragonfly studio said...

It has been beautiful, a little to beautiful. I keep thinking we are going to wake up to 6 inches of snow on Easter morning. My lilacs usually bloom in the begining of May and they are already starting to bud, it is crazy but I love it.

Home Again said...

Hey Miss Liz. I just love the floral pics. A new beginning.


Lisa said...

Spring is so pretty! Your photos, are beautiful, Liz. Spring did come to early, I miss the tulips now that Easter is here. Mine bloomed weeks ago.

Happy Easter,