Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, especially at Cloe & Company in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania. To read more about this new store, click here.


Donna did a fabulous job decorating her store for the Christmas shopping season. Walking through the front door, you're immediately taken into a unique shopping experience.


Cloe & Company supports local artists and all US companies by purchasing over 90% of  goods domestically.  Donna is also a talented baker and makes her own herbal, organic loose teas.


I purchased her 100% organic oatmeal raisin cookies, and they are to die for. Her pumpkin bread looks delicious.


Cloe & Company has something for everyone. 


Wall decor, clothing, accessories, jewelry, and handcrafted items can all be found at this quaint, little boutique.


I'm thrilled to be represented by Cloe & Company. Perfect for children and adults alike, my paper mache star-shaped ornaments also work well as wall decor.


Cloe & Company also carries my line of miniature framed art prints.  Be sure to stop by to see all the Christmas mini art prints that I just dropped off today.


I also dropped off this lovely hand-painted wooden box, which features one of my primitive snowmen. The words "peace" and "joy" are also painted on all four sides. 


Merry Christmas!

No comments: