Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Few Favorites From Tonight's Auction


John and I had every intention of viewing the "Berwick Lights" Christmas display, but they didn't have the lights turned on at 5:30 p.m. when we drove by. So, it was off to Kemler's Auction House in Bloomsburg where I saw a few interesting items. These vintage Christmas ornaments caught my eye. I love the artwork on the boxes.


I visited San Antonio, Texas many years ago, and one of the must-sees on my list was the Alamo. This toy brings back some good memories. Love those blue skies in San Antonio!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have the same Christmas ornament box! I love the artwork on the shiny brite boxes. I should send you money you always find the neatest vintage items when you go to the auctions. I hope you are having a great holiday season!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Liz, I love the old boxes of ornaments! Seeing that photo really brings back some good Christmas memories!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!