Thursday, June 4, 2009

In Response To Margot Potter's Bead Dilemma


I've posted this picture in response to Margot Potter's post about what she should do with one of her hand-painted beads. I could definitely see incorporating the bead into a bead-embroidered pin/pendant. My bead-embroidered pin pictured here was featured in a magazine article I wrote titled Cross Over: Multi-Disciplinary Designs, which was featured in the October 2008 issue of Simply Beads.

Hopefully, this will give Margot an idea of what I was talking about when I commented on her post. For her future project, I'd probably opt for a simple beaded border to highlight the bead. Actually, the options are endless. Good luck with your project, Margot!

1 comment:

myslewis said...

LOVE that look and it looks like fun to make!