Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday, June 27, 2011


Yesterday was another fun-filled day at Knoebels. The weather was hot, but there was a constant breeze.


The views from the Giant Wheel were amazing. There's my beloved Twister in the background.

The rolling hills of Pennsylvania make for a lovely backdrop for this scenic view.


When the sun sets, the park really comes alive.


I love the blaring yellows in this picture.


~ More yellow ~


When I look at this picture, I think of the song "Flashlight" by Parliament. The lights on the The Flyer are bright!


I can almost smell the campfires again. When can I return?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cool. Unfortunately I am one of those who just cannot ride rides. I get sick I get dizzy so usually when I go to theme parks i sit on the bench, read, and people watch. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love going to Knoebels, it is such a nice place to spend the day. Got to agree with you about Twister, I love going on that roller coaster!

Lisa said...

Oh yeah! the lights bring back memories! I forgot about Knoebels! It wasn't that long ago, was it? I've been away from the east coast to long!
Enjoy, great fun!!!!!