Friday, June 24, 2011

CHA Designer Challenge


Westcott Brand is giving 24 designer members of the Craft & Hobby Association the opportunity to participate in a designer challenge, and I'm happy to participate.  The sponsors are Westcott, Velcro Brand Fasteners and Duck Brand Duck Tape.

In addition to using the tools and supplies provided by the sponsors, designers can also use at least three
other items in their pieces.


Our mixed-media projects will be on display at the Westcott booth at the summer 2011 CHA show in Rosemont, Illinois. Our projects will also be auctioned to raise funds for CharityWings.org.


The tools and supplies have arrived, and I'm ready to roll. Now all I have to do is decide if I want to make a necklace or earrings. I'm torn, but I have to decide soon as I only have a week to create my mixed-media project. I'll keep you posted.

A big note of thanks to Marisa Pawelko aka Modern Surrealist for organizing this challenge.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I cant wait to see the awesome project you will create...:-)