Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jewelry Demo & Book Promo Event at Barnes & Noble


Join me on Saturday, February 12, 2011, at Barnes & Noble in the Arena Hub Plaza, Wilkes-Barre Township, for an afternoon of  jewelry-making fun and information.  As a design contributor to Tammy Powley's new book titled The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making, I'll be promoting the book and doing jewelry demos from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.

I'll be on hand to show you the actual jewelry featured in the book, and you'll get a chance to see some basic jewelry-making techniques. You'll also have a chance to review the other two jewelry books by Barb Switzer that I've been published in.

I'll also have a list of my upcoming jewelry workshops being offered at Arts YOUniverse, A.C. Moore, and The Banana Factory. To learn more about the event, and to obtain directions, click here.

Stop by, and say hello. I'd love to see you!

No comments: