Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let It Snow in Paper Snowflakes!


I finally finished the bulletin board I set out to decorate a few weeks ago. The snowflakes put me in a snowy mood, so I thought I'd put a snowman in there too.


This is what Mr. Snowman looked like before I dressed him up. I used poster board for the snowman, and I used construction paper for the eyes, mouth, nose, and buttons.


Of course, Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue® was my glue of choice for this project.


The arms and scarf were also made using construction paper. Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue® does a great job keeping everything together.


To make the nest, I used a piece of light-tan construction paper to serve as the base. Then I used shards of brown construction paper to represent the twigs. The cardinal was glued to the back of the nest. Not bad for the first try!

Let it snow in paper snowflakes, of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz, I love the cardinal on the brim of the hat, especially the nest it's perched upon! Nice work!