Be sure to sign up for the Simply Beads newsletter for design inspiration and some fabulous projects.
To print a copy of this project, visit http://simplybeadskitclub.com/, and click on "Simply Beads newsletter," and then click on "free project."
Autumn Takes FlightDesign by Liz Revit
Get creative using resin charms to create these fabulous, lightweight earrings, adding whimsy to your autumn wardrobe. Swarovski® crystals add just a touch of sparkle to these fun-to-wear earrings.
- 2 (3/4 x 3/4-inch) gold resin square charms
- 4 pewter spacers
- 2 (8mm) green pearls
- 4mm CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements bicone crystals:
2 light Colorado topaz, 2 topaz, 2 erinite
- 6 (1 1/2-inch) 24-gauge sterling silver head pins
- 2 (7mm) silver-plated jump rings
- 2 sterling silver ear wires
- 2 (3-inch) lengths 20-gauge dead-soft sterling silver wire
- Round-nose pliers
- 2 pairs of chain-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
Finished Size2 1/4 inches long
- Using both pairs of chain-nose pliers, open a jump ring and slide it onto a resin charm. Close ring.
- Form a wrapped loop at one end of a 3-inch piece of wire, attaching loop to onto jump ring attached to charm before wrapping. String a pewter spacer, pearl and a pewter spacer. Form a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
- Slide a bicone crystal onto a head pin. Form a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire. Repeat two more times for a total of three beaded dangles.
- Open loop on ear wire. Slide on all three beaded dangles and wrapped loop above pearl. Close loop.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for second earring.
Copyright © 2009 Four Seasons of Beading, Annie's Attic. All rights reserved.