Monday, November 22, 2010

Anticipation

I'm honored to have some of my jewelry designs featured in the gallery section of  Tammy Powley's soon-to-be-released book titled The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making.

As many of you know, Tammy Powley is about.com's jewelry making guide. It's been a pleasure working with her on my design submissions and getting to know her, especially during the summer when she needed the designers to submit more jewelry designs under extremely tight deadlines and specific photo guidelines. This time crunch actually forced me to figure out all of the fancy settings on my digital camera.

I'll keep you posted on the book's release date. In the meantime, you can order an advanced copy at Amazon.com.

2 comments:

adrienne trafford said...

this is so exciting - i'll keep my eye out for this book!!

C. said...

Congratulations, Liz! I'll be looking for the book so I can check out your work.Congrats, congrats!