Saturday, August 7, 2010

On The Cover!

 ~Image used with permission from Totally-Creative Magazine~

When the new issue of Totally-Creative Magazine was released, I was thrilled to see that both of my projects in the magazine made the cover. I'd like to thank editor Patti Ryan for choosing my projects for the family celebrations (volume 2 issue 4) cover. This is truly an honor. To learn more about this awesome publication, click here.


In keeping with the theme of family celebrations, I thought my paper mache adornments would make a great project for this issue. Perfect for weddings, anniversaries, or bridal showers, this project shows you how to make a wall adornment, which can also be used as a gift tag or ornament.


This jewelry ensemble is titled Wedded Bliss. It features pearls and Swarovski crystals from ArtBeads.com and pewter links by Talismann Associates.

Be sure to check out the new issue of Totally-Creative Magazine. It's loaded with lots fun crafting projects.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations, that's really exciting!

Duchess said...

Hi Liz, Congratulations on being featured on the cover of Totally-Creative Magazine. You paper mache adornments are just adorable and the 'Wedded Bliss' jewelry set is gorgeous! Keep up the great work.

Duchess
From Artbeads.com

Tina said...

Liz, Congratulations. So excited for you. Your work is wonderful
T

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Good for you!! Congratulations!!

Penny Grotz Streit said...

Way to gooooo Liz!!!! Your art work is awesome and inspiring. Penny

Elisabeth said...

I like your paper mache ornament! I can't wait to see what you make for the holidays! Congrats on the book cover!

Lisa said...

Okay, I'll go check it out, congratulations Liz, it is an honor, you be proud of yourself. Both choices were perfect, and I think I'd like both of them. Yeah for you.

Hugs Lisa

Sandra Caldwell said...

Congratulations Liz...I am so proud of you. I love both the pieces. How exciting !! Hugs !
Sandra