Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Blast


There's something about the sights and sounds of an amusement park that bring out the kid in all of us. That's why I'll never get old. I may be another year older today, but I'm still a kid at heart. John and I spent the day at Knoebels Amusement Park, and we had a blast.

 It was a hot, sunny, summer day. We couldn't ask for a more perfect day.

These scrumptious treats look divine.


When it comes to tradition, John and I make it a point to get our pictures taken in the arcade every time we visit Knoebels. We always take goofy, off-the-wall photos in those little photo booths. I love those black-and-white photos.


Like I said, we'll never grow up. Life is just too much fun! John purposely tried to imitate his favorite artist Salvador Dali in the second round of photos. Note the look of insanity in his eyes. Hee! Hee! If he really wanted to pull it off, John should have been sporting a handlebar mustache and wearing a purple cape.

Twister. Need I say more?

9 comments:

Lynn Catnes said...

Bring it on....glad you had fun!

Heather said...

I love the picture of the swings, what a great photo. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

Heather

Lisa said...

Yes, yes yes, Salvador Dali, I see it!
You Look like a Movie Star! Classic Beauty! Liz, you put a smile on my face...next I will have to share a photo of myself. I don't photograph well. Maybe when I get home from our trip there will be a good one.

Lisa

Liz Revit said...

Lisa sees the insanity. Gotta love it when John imitates "The Great" Dali. I love it! Hee! Hee!

The sunglasses always do the trick when it comes to taking good photos. Thanks for the kind words.

Lisa Johnson said...

How fun...I just got back from Walt Disney World...big kid here!

C. said...

Hey Lisa, wouldn't those treats be fun to replicate in paper clay???? Might be fun!

C. said...

oops? Did I write Liz or Lisa? Lisa's profile pic was distracting me!

Liz Revit said...

Yes, I can see those tasty treats as paper mache treats. Good idea!

Michael Scholl said...

Looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing those great images.