Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's New at Home Again

When you enter Home Again, you immediately experience that down-home, country-good feeling. Owner Mary Homza is a natural at decorating. She does a fantastic job at staging all of the furniture, home decor items, and accessories. Every time you enter the store, you're guaranteed to find something new.

This jolly, old soul caught my eye.

I love how Mary decorated this table in coordinating blues. The framed art prints are by Christine Altmann.


This lovely table was painted by Christine Crake Urban of Harveys Lake.


These candlestick holders were also designed and painted by Christine Urban Crake.



I love the way Mary put together this little corner of the store.


Last but not least is this handmade miniature bed. I couldn't resist taking a photo of this because I love the way Mary placed the stuffed cat on the bed. I'd consider buying this bed for Julius and Chiseler, but they're so used to sleeping on my furniture that they wouldn't even give this lovely, little bed a second look.

If you're in the area, be sure to stop by Home Again, which is located at 69 Main Street in Luzerne. Mary gets new merchandise in all the time. As a matter of fact, you just might see some of my hand-painted ornaments in her store next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Liz! Thank you for that wonderful display. Now give me those sun glasses! What a find. I will take an 11 X 14 print of them. Thanks for the chat. Mary

sharon said...

Looks like a great place Liz! I am making a point to visit !