Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today's Times Leader Article


I'd like to thank Times Leader reporter, Mike McGinley, for the wonderful article he wrote titled Home (made) for the Holidays, which appears in today's Times Leader on pages 1D and 6D. I had the pleasure of speaking with Mike about some of the craft projects that I'll be teaching at Arts YOUniverse on Saturday, November 28 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Kathleen Godwin, executive director of Arts YOUniverse, and I will be conducting crafting workshops all day for folks ages 8 through 90. Join us for one or all of the workshops that we're offering for just $10. Visit ArtsYOUniverse to learn more.

The picture above shows a pair of earrings that appears in today's Times Leader article. I used recycled mat board and scrapbooking paper to create these earrings that I originally designed for a feature article that I wrote about crafting with kids for the December 2007 issue of Simply Beads. Here's a link to that post.

Please join us for a fun-filled day of crafting at Arts YOUniverse on Saturday, November 28. We'd love to see you!

No comments: