Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pre-Order Four Seasons of Beading Book

Four Seasons of Beading
image copyright DRG Publishing


Two of my projects are in the soon-to-be released book by Barb Switzer titled Four Seasons of Beading. If you're looking for some fabulous jewelry projects, be sure to visit Amazon.com where you can sign up to be notified when the book is released.

Last year's book titled earrings, earrings, earrings! was a huge success. So, I can't wait to see how this book turns out. I'll keep you posted on when I receive my copy. It's always exciting to see the book in print for the first time.

Until then, keep on making jewelry!

2 comments:

Sandra Caldwell said...

Outstanding...Are you doing good lady. Keep it going !!
Congrats !!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Good for you!!!