Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Web Design Experience


I've been doing some freelance graphic/Web design and writing for Resource Media, and I'm enjoying it tremendously. As a freelance artist and writer, my time may be limited, but my desire to learn keeps growing as I learn more about Web design. It's a fascinating subject.

To date, I've worked on several Web sites, including www.ChristineAltmannArt.com and www.LeighPawling.com. Now it's time to work on my own Web site. I've been putting it off because I simply didn't know where to begin, but the design professionals at Resource Media helped me get over that stumbling block.

The picture above shows the current layout I created using Adobe Illustrator. I may not end up with the exact color scheme or exact layout, but it's a start.

If you need a Web site or a redesign of your current Web site, give Resource Media a call at (570)706-6649. They have a great team of professionals who can help you with all of your Web design needs.

No comments: