Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Good to Be Home Again!

A visit to Home Again in Luzerne is always an adventure. I don't know how she does it, but every time I stop in for a visit, Mary's store looks fabulous. Here's one of my primitive boxes sitting on a new jute rug by Capitol Earth Rugs.


The primitive box in this photo is one that I just dropped off last weekend. An art student gave me this vintage art supply box, which is fully functional and may be used for display or for actual use.


Now I bet you didn't know that Mary is an artist herself. She's a fantastic photographer, and the two patriotic framed photographs are hers. Mary has a keen eye for taking pictures. Be sure to check these out in person. They're beautiful.


Home Again has the best selection of vintage folk art.


Here's some beautiful milk glass.


And, of course, Home Again is an authorized distributor for Bella Taylor handbags by Victorian Heart.


I couldn't resist taking a photo of this cute, little cat. He seems to be Mary's mascot.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like my kind of place, Liz
T

Home Again said...

Hey Miss Liz Thank-you for your kind words and great photos. You are too much! Mary