Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day Trip to South Jersey

What a beautiful day it was for a drive to South Jersey. I love this town clock in Gibbsboro, New Jersey.

No trip to South Jersey is complete without swinging by the famous Berlin Farmer's Market, which is one of the oldest and largest indoor/outdoor markets on the East Coast. The seagulls were flying around the parking lot today as usual. I tried to get a snapshot of the little guys, but they were a bit too high for my camera today.

Besides all the fabulous flea market finds outside, I always have to stop by to see Ed at 5G's. He carries the largest selection of garden flags, and it was in his store that I first saw one of my designs on a garden flag in an actual store when I started to license my artwork (besides receiving samples from the manufacturer).

A trip to this market requires a stop at Lee's Produce. Where else can you get four lemons for $1.00, fresh mushrooms for $1.49, and a large container of fresh-cut fruit for $2.49? If you're looking for fresh produce at a reasonable price, Lee's Produce is your place.

~Back to Auntie Carol's for a peek at Simon snoozing on his quilt~

No comments: